There’s more NEW ARCHERY INFO in this 2nd Edition of BECOME THE ARROW!
- An entire chapter on TARGET PANIC. Ferguson had it and whipped it. Here he tells you how he believes you can whip it, too, if you have it.
- Byron’s international shooting performances — all 13 countries he has performed in, the huge crowds who came to see him shoot (up to 15,000).
- An expanded photo display of the BIG GAME Byron has taken with his bow, as part of the bowhunting tips section. In fact, most of the new photos in the book are printed in full color, adding richness to the book’s overall appearance.
- Special awards Byron has received.
- PLUS…extensive bowhunting advice and tips. A skilled bowhunter, Ferguson has tagged more than 300 whitetail deer, plus five black bears, moose, pronghorn, mule deer, caribou, and wild hog. He gives you the benefit of his hunting experience, far beyond the “become the arrow” aiming and shooting concept.
You have seen him on television and at outdoor expos. Learn how you can make his shooting philosophy and style work for you.
Byron Ferguson — archery trick shot, bowhunter, longbow manufacturer — developed a modern barebow aiming and shooting system called “become the arrow” for longbow and recurve shooters. The system is easy to learn, reliable and puts your mental and physical focus where it belongs. As Byron explains, “The arrow is the only thing that extends from you to the target; it is the only projection of yourself, of your concentration and focus. So why shouldn’t you “become the arrow”! You’ll learn the incredible value of visualization, too.