If you shoot a compound bow, this book belongs in your archery tackle box!
It is a practical, easy-to-follow, well illustrated guide on high performance tuning for target archery, field archery and bowhunting – all compound bows, all bow limb cams.
Information-packed chapters on:
- Tuning single cam and super cam bows, updated cam material on all cam styles
- Making, serving and repairing cables and bowstrings
- Fast Flite string/cable system
- Tuning cam and/or eccentric wheel bows
- Compound bow power stroke
- Understand force-draw curve; make it work FOR you
- Wheel functions and tillering
- Finding and shooting from the bottom of the valley
- Arrow rest selection
- Adjusting draw weight
- Checking fletch clearance and arrow flight
- A chapter on asymmetrical (hybrid) cams
- An extensive chapter on 3-D tuning & shooting for bowhunting
- Shoot testing
The added and updated material on various types of cams is extremely valuable to all compound bow shooters, but particularly to bowhunters.